Made by Mojo
When you change, people either change with you or they leave your life forever
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Lots of things!
For some reason our boys, Wally and George, are still under the impression that they are 6 months old and can both fit into their bed on the radiator. We know that is not the case however it doesn't stop them trying and looking a mixture of cute and not particularly bright at the same time. Aaaaaah!


Bedtime!

Mr Orc was very helpful and didn't moan at all about having to hold the wool while I wound it into balls. Five balls of approx 100g each and another 2 which are approx 125g. Absolutely ace. I've even cast on for the back of the Lucky Clover Wrap in readiness for the bus journey tomorrow. It looks so pretty already and that's only with one row knitted. Excited about it (how sad am I?).


Only 3 hours of winding

And to finish off today I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the leaf edged camisole which I'm just kind of making up as I go along. It's turning out rather lovely and I think could definitely pass as a "posh" top.


Leaf camisole March 2005

The detail gives a better idea of the leaf pattern. It wasn't particularly difficult once you got going as long as I remembered not to count the slip stitch that was given in the edgings pattern book since I'm doing this on circulars.


Leaf camisole - detail

Off to see Mum on the way to Edinburgh tomorrow - snow permitting. Hopefully the bus will be fine and I can get a lot of knitting done on the way.
posted by Maureen @ 9:20 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
  • 1940's lacey jumper: 50%
  • Flicca: 60%
  • Ogee Lace Skirt: 10%
  • Wavy Scarf: 20%
  • Blackthorn: 55%
  • French Wraparound Gilet: 10%
  • Paton's Aran Cardi: 25%
  • Strawberry Hill: 15%
About Me

Name: Maureen
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Powered by Blogger

free web tracker Subscribe with Bloglines
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Made by Mojo. Make your own badge here.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Made by Mojo . template by isnaini dot com