Made by Mojo
When you change, people either change with you or they leave your life forever
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Finished off my Funky Chunky jumper this morning that's been sitting "nearly done" for about 3 weeks. All it needed was a cord with tassels to go through the eyelets and to rip back the collar so that it could actually fit over my head. It only took a wee while to get it done and it means I can wear it this weekend to keep me cosy. Quite chuffed with all the stuff I've done over the last 12 months knitwise. Now I've just got to learn a few new techniques to push myself a bit more. That - and to make sure that I only refresh my stash when I've exhausted all the possibilities of what I've already got. I need to be good until I get some more work in and I actually have a bit more cash coming in although that's going to be knocked on the head when we've been into the kitchen place this weekend. I can sense fun and games about to happen...

posted by Maureen @ 8:36 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
  • 1940's lacey jumper: 50%
  • Flicca: 60%
  • Ogee Lace Skirt: 10%
  • Wavy Scarf: 20%
  • Blackthorn: 55%
  • French Wraparound Gilet: 10%
  • Paton's Aran Cardi: 25%
  • Strawberry Hill: 15%
About Me

Name: Maureen
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Powered by Blogger

free web tracker Subscribe with Bloglines
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Made by Mojo. Make your own badge here.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Made by Mojo . template by isnaini dot com