Made by Mojo
When you change, people either change with you or they leave your life forever
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Finished a few things...
...and rather pleased with them - even if I do say so myself!

The Swallowtail Shawl (Interweave Knits - Fall 2006) knitted in Handmaiden SeaSilk "Nova Scotia". I did go up a couple of needle sizes purely to get a slightly larger shawl. I finished this at 4pm on Saturday - in time for going out to a wedding on the Saturday night. I was working away at it during the Moto GP! Not the easiest to concentrate on at that point. Once finished I did pretty much press the f*ck out of it to get the lace to open up and then left it pinned out and drying on the bedroom floor until I was ready to go out. It went down well at the wedding - think I might have a few orders for a couple more!


And then last night I finished this rather cute little number - Rusted Root from Zephyr Style in some Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in New Age Teal. I only used under 2 skeins for it so have one left over...got plans for that already. I fancy knitting another one in a different colour - it is just so cute! Me likey...

One may note that I am obviously adding another colour to the spectrum that is Maureen's wardrobe. Not only can I do reds, pinks, browns and oranges but I can do turquoise and green as well!


posted by Maureen @ 10:42 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:20 am, Blogger Ang said…

    They look fantastic, gorgeous colours.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
  • 1940's lacey jumper: 50%
  • Flicca: 60%
  • Ogee Lace Skirt: 10%
  • Wavy Scarf: 20%
  • Blackthorn: 55%
  • French Wraparound Gilet: 10%
  • Paton's Aran Cardi: 25%
  • Strawberry Hill: 15%
About Me

Name: Maureen
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Powered by Blogger

free web tracker Subscribe with Bloglines
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Made by Mojo. Make your own badge here.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Made by Mojo . template by isnaini dot com