Made by Mojo
When you change, people either change with you or they leave your life forever
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
A bit of a Scarlett moment
As God is my witness (not that I'm a God-believing person but I can only paraphrase so far) I will finish the sleeves of Lucky Clover tonight. Once I've made the tea and done a huge pile of ironing that is. But otherwise I will finish this damned jumper. Why is it that it went so quickly doing the body but it has been so slow doing the arms - painfully so! So many other things I want to make but I'm determined they won't started until Lucky Clover and the Shetland shawl are finished. Grrrrrrrrr!

Just joined my first Secret Pal thingie. Wonder what fantastical things I can think of that are particularly Scottish in a woolly, crafty line - mmm, pondering. Never done one of these before so should be fun. It means presents and I LOVE presents. I actually like looking for presents almost as much as getting them. Chocolate - good, pretty things - good, pink/purple - good, sensible stuff - bad (unless it's cooking toys like ice-cream makers or Nigella Lawson mixing bowls - then it's good)!

Right - what shall we have for tea that's reasonably healthy and will help get my man's cholesterol down a bit, since exercise isn't top of his agenda at the moment. I despair, I really do - oh woe is me, my man ignores any health advice I try to give him. Why do I worry about this - does that make him any different from any other Scottish man? I think not. And I've got a whole weekend of unhealthy, overweight blokes to look forward to. The glamour of offshore!
posted by Maureen @ 4:21 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
  • 1940's lacey jumper: 50%
  • Flicca: 60%
  • Ogee Lace Skirt: 10%
  • Wavy Scarf: 20%
  • Blackthorn: 55%
  • French Wraparound Gilet: 10%
  • Paton's Aran Cardi: 25%
  • Strawberry Hill: 15%
About Me

Name: Maureen
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Powered by Blogger

free web tracker Subscribe with Bloglines
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Made by Mojo. Make your own badge here.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Made by Mojo . template by isnaini dot com