Made by Mojo
When you change, people either change with you or they leave your life forever
Sunday, October 05, 2008
My first one...

...5k that is!

This Sunday, for pleasure (!), I ran my first 5k race. It was part of the Loch Ness Marathon weekend but I do know my limitations. Next year might be a different matter!

Now we can't say it was the best time in the world but since I did no training whatsoever in the last month due to various reasons (loads of work, house going on market, just stuff!) then the fact that I got round the course and ran the whole way is doing alright I reckon.

Made it in 33 mins 44 secs so just over 6.5 minutes per km. Does make me wonder what I'd do if I actually trained for it!

posted by Maureen @ 6:01 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fab! Congratualtions, and it looks like it was nice weather too.

     
  • At 3:04 pm, Blogger Maureen said…

    It was cool but sunny - not what you expect in October in Inverness.

    My thighs really hurt today!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
  • 1940's lacey jumper: 50%
  • Flicca: 60%
  • Ogee Lace Skirt: 10%
  • Wavy Scarf: 20%
  • Blackthorn: 55%
  • French Wraparound Gilet: 10%
  • Paton's Aran Cardi: 25%
  • Strawberry Hill: 15%
About Me

Name: Maureen
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Powered by Blogger

free web tracker Subscribe with Bloglines
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Made by Mojo. Make your own badge here.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Made by Mojo . template by isnaini dot com