Made by Mojo
When you change, people either change with you or they leave your life forever
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I have a new photographer...
...and it makes life so much simpler now when I try to get nice pics of me in my FO's. I think he has potential as he has an interesting eye for a picture. Some of the finer techniques may need a bit of tightening up but he likes finding ways to make me look good so I am definitely not going to complain about that now am I?!

Here are a couple of examples.



This is Currer, a Norah Gaughan cardi from one of her Berroco booklets.






And then we have a little minicardi from the Noro book "Designer Mini Knits" by Jenny Watson. I'm not really a Noro fan (terrible I know - find the stuff too scratchy, don't really like the colours, the whole thing just passes me by!) so I made this in Lang Yarns Mille Colori which I do have a bit of an addiction for.



And then these are a couple of photos I took the other day that I just liked...



Who would've thought that clothes pegs could actually be quite interesting?

posted by Maureen @ 2:42 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
  • 1940's lacey jumper: 50%
  • Flicca: 60%
  • Ogee Lace Skirt: 10%
  • Wavy Scarf: 20%
  • Blackthorn: 55%
  • French Wraparound Gilet: 10%
  • Paton's Aran Cardi: 25%
  • Strawberry Hill: 15%
About Me

Name: Maureen
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Powered by Blogger

free web tracker Subscribe with Bloglines
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Made by Mojo. Make your own badge here.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Made by Mojo . template by isnaini dot com