Made by Mojo
When you change, people either change with you or they leave your life forever
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Happy New Year!
I had big plans for this afternoon. I was going to update all my photos and tell tales of everything I've been up to over the last couple of weeks however my hangover appears to be kicking back in again so instead I'm going to go upstairs, claim the furry blanket off the sofa bed, bring it back down, and curl up on the sofa with a steady supply of water, dips, unhealthy crisps and chocolate. A snooze might be in order too!

It was a very good New Year. Hope yours is too...
posted by Maureen @ 4:00 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:10 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    I know exactly how you feel! I am currently slobbing in front of the TV in my pyjamas and eating junk food.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
  • 1940's lacey jumper: 50%
  • Flicca: 60%
  • Ogee Lace Skirt: 10%
  • Wavy Scarf: 20%
  • Blackthorn: 55%
  • French Wraparound Gilet: 10%
  • Paton's Aran Cardi: 25%
  • Strawberry Hill: 15%
About Me

Name: Maureen
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Powered by Blogger

free web tracker Subscribe with Bloglines
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Made by Mojo. Make your own badge here.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Made by Mojo . template by isnaini dot com