Made by Mojo
When you change, people either change with you or they leave your life forever
Monday, September 07, 2009
Surprise...no excuses now!
On Friday I received a housewarming present from my honey. I love him to bits anyway but especially when he surprises me with such lovely thoughts. It was totatally unexpected and did bring a slight degree of bubbling to my face. It also means I have no excuse after saying how much I've wanted to learn to spin...like about 5 years! At the moment it's in the state below...

Hopefully - later on today, it'll look more like this...
Then I have to learn how to use it...more stash enhancement opportunities await...!
posted by Maureen @ 8:57 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
  • 1940's lacey jumper: 50%
  • Flicca: 60%
  • Ogee Lace Skirt: 10%
  • Wavy Scarf: 20%
  • Blackthorn: 55%
  • French Wraparound Gilet: 10%
  • Paton's Aran Cardi: 25%
  • Strawberry Hill: 15%
About Me

Name: Maureen
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Powered by Blogger

free web tracker Subscribe with Bloglines
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Made by Mojo. Make your own badge here.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Made by Mojo . template by isnaini dot com